Click here to start the online membership application!
NE/SAE has moved to an Anniversary Membership Year! Your membership will be good for a full year after you join!
Benefits of membership include:
- High-quality, cutting-edge educational programming delivered at one of our many face-to-face conferences or via webinars by leading experts in the association field as well as by your colleagues - members enjoy discounted pricing
- Opportunities to earn CAE professional development hours
- Outstanding networking opportunities throughout the year
- Online members-only searchable directory - find the association professionals or industry partners you are looking for
- Free member-only benefits like our Annual Holiday Party, Special Interest Groups (SIGs) for CEOs, Membership/Marketing/Communications Professionals, and Rising Professionals
- Quarterly newsletters with information of interest to those in the New England association community
- Discounted access to our annual Compensation and Benefits Survey
- Opportunity to be listed in our publicly-accessible, searchable Speaker Directory
- Member rates for posting positions/searching resumes in our Career Center
In addition to the above, our Industry Partner Members can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Ability to exhibit at our three major conferences each year (Annual Management Conference in January, Annual Meeting in June, Technology Conference in October) at discounted rates
- Opportunities to advertise on our website, in our newsletters, in our meeting programs, and/or in our Annual Membership Directory at discounted rates
- Sponsorships for NE/SAE events for additional visibility
- Be a year long supporter of NE/SAE with recognition on our web site, at every program, in our newsletters and enjoy preferred exhibitor placement
$205 for the first Regular Member from your organization or association and $150 for each additional Regular Member from your organization or association.
$240 for the first Industry Partner Member from your company; $185 for each additional Industry Partner Member from your company.
Prefer a PDF Membership Brochure?
Click here if you are a prospective Regular Member
(association or chamber professional.)
Click here if you are a prospective Industry Partner
Click here for video and written testimonials from your colleagues on the value of membership in NE/SAE!
Please contact the NE/SAE office, 978-364-5059, with any questions you may have on membership!